Monday, September 27, 2010

Sept. 27th mini paintings

Well, finished boxing and shipped 20 paintings for my show at M Gallery.
Shipped another box with two others that had sold.
Have most of the minis signed, varnished and painted out on the sides so they can be float mounted. On the back of each they are signed, dated, and I numbered all of them in the order that they were painted for this special series.
Example: Bicentennial Collection #25.
Will start to ship them tomorrow.

I'll try and post some info on frame suggestions for the minis before I leave on my trip Thursday.

I'm going to be painting with about 15 guys for two weeks. Addison Art Gallery in Orleans, MA will be hosting a fresh paint show of some of the work. Please stop by Saturday Oct. 16th between 5 and 7 if you are in the area. There is a link in the sidebar on the left hand side of this blog or on my web site for directions. A lot of us will still be around at attending.
There will be another show of all of the finished work in Feb, 2011 at Addison and at the Cape Cod Museum of Art.

I'm bringing a lot of large canvases on the trip. 16x20s, 20x24s, and a few 24x30s.
That's a big size for me to paint on location. After all of these mini paintings I need to swing the brush from the shoulder again and paint BIG.

Three minis for today. Remember, tomorrow is the LAST day of this Bicentennial Celebration of mini paintings.




"Man and Cows" 5x7" oil on panel, Frank Gardner © 2010
Unframed $110. USD + shipping
SOLD




"Fresh Fruit" 6x6" oil on panel, Frank Gardner © 2010
Unframed $110. USD + shipping
SOLD




"Man on Burro" 5x7" oil on panel, Frank Gardner © 2010
Unframed $110. USD + shipping
SOLD




To purchase any of these mini paintings, email me: frank at frankgardner.com
The first email in my box stating intent to purchase a painting by title gets it. Please write preferred method of payment: personal check or by Paypal. I will return your email with instructions and where to mail a check or send you a payment request through Paypal.
I will return the other emails advising that the desired painting has been sold.

Shipping from México to the US costs $35. USD via FedEx. You may ship several in one package for the $35.

No comments: