Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sept. 23rd mini paintings - Bicentennial Collection

Got two minis in today besides all of the other painting and finishing I was doing.



"La Parroquia de San Miguel" 7x5" oil on panel, Frank Gardner © 2010
Unframed $110. USD + shipping
SOLD





"A Perfect Fit" 6x6" oil on panel, Frank Gardner © 2010
Unframed $110. USD + shipping
SOLD



To purchase any of these mini paintings, email me: frank at frankgardner.com
The first email in my box stating intent to purchase a painting by title gets it. Please write preferred method of payment: personal check or by Paypal. I will return your email with instructions and where to mail a check or send you a payment request through Paypal.
I will return the other emails advising that the desired painting has been sold.

Shipping from México to the US costs $35. USD via FedEx. You may ship several in one package for the $35.

No comments: