Friday, September 24, 2010

Sept 24th Minis

Three mini paintings today.

I wanted to paint loosely on these three. Part of this project that I am enjoying is painting a little looser than I have been on the larger paintings.

I haven't painted any minis of down by San Miguel Viejo, so I wanted to get in a few before this project is over. The first two are from down there.

I am kind of rushed for time by having to post these each night. So I'll come back after the Bicentennial Collection project is over and talk about some of what I've learned by doing This painting challenge.

Tuesday will be my last post of these minis. I'll be leaving on a painting trip early Thursday, so I'll need to wrap it up. Some of the paintings that are not dry enough to ship before I leave will be shipped after I'm back in San Miguel, around the 20th of Oct.

For those that are interested, there will be an opening reception at Addison Art Gallery in Orleans, MA on Sat. Oct 16th.
I'll be part of a Fresh Paint exhibit of some select work that me and the guys will be doing on our painting trip, and a lot of us will be around for the show. I'll post more info on that trip and exhibit later.

The third painting, "Time to Go Home" was photographed after the sun was going down, so the color may be a little off. I'll change the image tomorrow. You'll like it more with the better color.




"San Miguel Viejo" 7x5" oil on panel, Frank Gardner © 2010
Unframed $110. USD + shipping
SOLD




"Last Bit of Green" 5x7" oil on panel, Frank Gardner © 2010
Unframed $110. USD + shipping
SOLD



"Time to Go Home" 5x7" oil on linen panel, Frank Gardner © 2010
Unframed $110. USD + shipping
SOLD



To purchase any of these mini paintings, email me: frank at frankgardner.com
The first email in my box stating intent to purchase a painting by title gets it. Please write preferred method of payment: personal check or by Paypal. I will return your email with instructions and where to mail a check or send you a payment request through Paypal.
I will return the other emails advising that the desired painting has been sold.

Shipping from México to the US costs $35. USD via FedEx. You may ship several in one package for the $35.

No comments: