Friday, September 10, 2010

Sept. 10th mini paintings - Bicentennial Collection

Painted one still life last night, so there are 6 pieces tonight.

To purchase any of these mini paintings, email me: frank at frankgardner.com
The first email in my box stating intent to purchase a painting by title gets it. Please write preferred method of payment: personal check or by Paypal. I will return your email with instructions and where to mail a check or send you a payment request through Paypal.
I will return the other emails advising that the desired painting has been sold.

Shipping from México to the US costs $35. USD via FedEx. You may ship several in one package for the $35.

I really like the color and light in this one. It's going to end up being a larger painting. Feels like a lazy evening walking slowly into the setting sun.


"Evening Light" 5x7" oil on panel, Frank Gardner © 2010
Unframed $110. USD + shipping
SOLD


I'm starting to feel more comfortable with arranging and painting still lifes.



"Jalapeños and Tequila" 6x6" oil on panel, Frank Gardner © 2010
Unframed $110. USD + shipping
SOLD


I did a painting similar to this about 12 years ago. Never sold it and I'm kind of glad. It was way too dark. I think I did better this time. Love this old truck.



"Truck" 6x6" oil on linen panel, Frank Gardner © 2010
Unframed $110. USD + shipping
SOLD


Tried to say as much as I could with as few strokes as possible in this one. Same thing In "Evening Light" above.



"Camino Largo" 5x7" oil on linen panel, Frank Gardner © 2010
Unframed $110. USD + shipping
SOLD



A bit of a different view of the church in Atotonilco that I paint a lot.



"Detail of Atotonilco Church" 7x5" oil on panel, Frank Gardner © 2010
Unframed $110. USD + shipping



One more Charro painting. This little girl is getting an early start with the horseback riding.



"Little Charro" 7x5" oil on panel, Frank Gardner © 2010
Unframed $110. USD + shipping
SOLD

No comments: