Monday, September 12, 2011

September 12

Sorry, no mini paintings today. I'll try and get some posted tomorrow.

I'd like to share a few available paintings that I don't think I've posted here on the blog.

Below is a painting I recently shipped up to Addison Art Gallery on Cape Cod.
I was really drawn to the sparkle of light on this cottage.




"Provincetown Sparkle" 11x14" oil on linen. Frank Gardner © 2011
SOLD




These other two paintings are now available at RS Hanna Gallery in Fredericksburg, TX.
They just opened and are having a Grand Opening Celebration on Sat. Oct 22nd. I hope that if you are in the area you'll stop by and see their wonderful gallery. I think we will be heading up for the celebration in Oct. so maybe I'll see you there.
You can find links to both of these galleries in the sidebar of the blog.





"Charro" 24x18" oil on board. Frank Gardner © 2011
$2,500. framed.
Available at RS Hanna Gallery, Fredericksburg, TX.

"Charro" is based on one of my mini paintings from last September that I thought had a particularly strong design.





"Going Home in the Rain" 14x18" oil on linen. Frank Gardner © 2011
$1,500. framed.
Available at RS Hanna Gallery, Fredericksburg, TX.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

all three are stunning pieces. wishing you all the best in the sales.

Marian Fortunati said...

I totally agree with Rahina!!

Frank Gardner said...

Thanks Rahina and Marian!

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Wow, what else can I say?

Randall said...

Oh wow, nice painting Frank. I'm down here in Houston area and we don't have any hills like that lol. Love the goats in there, cool.

~Kirby

Randall said...

oh sorry cows I mean lol :)