Thursday, September 8, 2011

A little help for an artist friend Carol Marine


"Tea for One" 20x20" oil Carol Marine ©
$1,400. USD framed
Available at Galeria Gardner in San Miguel
Contact me to purchase



One of the artists that I represent in my San Miguel gallery has lost her home and studio to wildfires in Bastrop, TX.
Carol Marine and her family were able to get out safely, but had no time to save much of anything. Her house is a total loss.

They will get back on their feet, but now would be a great time to add one of her terrific paintings to your collection.

Her sense of design, confident brushwork and her eye for painting reflections are just some of the things that draw me to her work. We have a couple of her pieces in our private collection at home and really love her work.
As always, we would be happy to arrange shipping anywhere.





"Peppers and Apples" 20x28" oil Carol marine ©
$1,600. USD framed
Available at Galeria Gardner in San Miguel
Contact me to purchase





"Pig, Peppers and Plate" 20x20" oil Carol Marine ©
$1,400 USD framed.
Available at Galeria Gardner in San Miguel
Contact me to purchase





Carol Marine ©

2 comments:

Dalan said...

Frank, I heard about the tragedy they suffered recently. Such a shame and she finally got her dream studio after over a year of hard work. So kind of you to do this for them, nice to know there are still good people out there to help.
Dalan

Frank Gardner said...

Hi Dalan, I know, they worked so hard building that studio. That really made it even worse. I'm glad to help if I can. Still need to sell them though.